Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India, in association with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), will be organizing the 3rd edition of International Exhibition & Conference on Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices Industry – INDIA PHARMA 2018 & INDIA MEDICAL DEVICE 2018 – at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Bengaluru, Karnataka from February 15-17, 2018.
2. The events would comprise of an International Exhibition and a Conference along with a series of concurrent events, such as CEOs Forum, Investors Meets, International Drugs Regulatory Meet, Buyer- Seller Meet, etc.
3. The 2nd edition of the event, held in February 2017, witnessed over 275 exhibitors from the Pharmaceuticals & Medical Device sectors and hosted Buyers from over 24 countries. International Drug Regulators from 8 Countries and 29 Embassy/High Commission officials apart from 10,000 Business Visitors visited the event during the 3 days. Government of Karnataka participated as the Host State while the Government of Chhattisgarh was the Partner State in the last event.
4. The 3rd edition will have the following components:
• Reverse Buyer Seller Meet
• International Regulators Meet
• Investors Meet
• CEO’s Forum with the Hon’ble Minister
• India Pharma & India Medical Device Awards